Cardinal Path leverages digital analytics and digital marketing to deliver insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical level to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners.
Primary area of responsibility: Cardinal Path Training Academy:
Lead the Google Analytics trainings conducted both online and in-person throughout North America. The role will be responsible for presentation deck development and maintenance, as well as precision delivery on topics covering Analytics Fundamentals, Analytics Reporting & Analysis and Google Tag Manager Migration and Implementation.
Second area of responsibility in Data Implementation:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct both in-person and online trainings for Google Analytics, Tag Manager and other related analytics topics.
- Identify opportunities for the development of new analytical training content, develop that content and present it in training forums both in-person and online
- Manage the development of new content conducted by other Cardinal Path team members
- Identify opportunities for automation and innovation in the area of web analytics implementation, quality assurance, reporting and dashboarding
- Support the internal team in the installation, configuration and use of web analytics
- Perform quality assurance tests on tracking implementations
- Work with client development teams to install, configure & use web analytics services such as Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud, WebTrends, and others
- Assist with tracking and improving the results of clients’ marketing campaigns
- Leverage various platform API’s to develop custom dashboards and other applications that provide increased value and ROI back to our clients and Cardinal Path
- Provide best practices consulting services to clients in solving their Web analytics platform strategy and technical needs
- Partner with multiple business units within the client’s organization as well as outside the
- company to ensure that best practices in metrics and decision making are being exposed to the client management and core website decision makers
- Ability to commit to 40% travel throughout North America
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Comfortable presenting to groups of 5-50 people
- Strong understanding of presentation tools, including Google Slides and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of HTML and web protocols
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Knowledge of Tag Management Solutions such as Google Tag Manger, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Ensighten, BrightTag, Tealium or TagMan
- Experience with SQL-based queries (PHP, MySQL or other), flat-file handling through programmatic code, ETL tools
- Experience with iOS and Android app development
- Applicable visas to travel between and work in both the United States and Canada
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our clients’ bottom line.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.