Cardinal Path leverages digital analytics and digital marketing to deliver insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical level to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners.
Described as “analytics ninjas” by Forrester Research, we consider data to be the raw material of our craft. We have experience up and down the Business Intelligence stack to include advanced attribution modeling and deploying and integrating leading analytics platforms, dashboards, tag management, and statistical analysis technologies. We do this through our proven approach, the Cardinal Path, to provide clients with a single point of truth that informs and empowers confident data-driven decision-making. We applied this approach to brands such as Mercedes-Benz USA, Merck, Papa Johns, US Cellular, NPR, MSNBC, DeVry and hundreds of others
The Senior Consultant position is a leadership role with high internal/external visibility. You will have access to all layers of the organization and impact CP’s dramatic growth. If you’re ready to lead the charge towards innovative thinking and flawless execution, this is the right position for you! We are looking for someone with an fearless desire to learn and the practical experience of leading a department both towards growth goals and influencing a positive company culture.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Mentoring of consultants in strategic and tactical elements of client delivery
- Develop, manage, optimize and report on digital marketing campaigns for both internal (Cardinal Path) and external (client) stakeholders to drive digital marketing goals.
- Responsible for budget allocations and monthly reconciliation of digital ad spend across the Digital Marketing portfolio of business.
- Provide strategic planning with the ability to execute on client marketing efforts
- Evaluate business goals from client marketing team and develop overall marketing strategy (paid acquisition required and organic/local search would be beneficial)
- Maintain a deep knowledge of client-portfolio’s business, including the outreach and exploration of new opportunities with trusted client partners
- Incorporate the Digital Intelligence department of Cardinal Path to bolster the digital marketing offering, identify cross-channel opportunities, and up-sell potential
- Actively assist in business development from pitching new client concepts to seeking out additional areas of influence for Cardinal Path marketing channels
- Provides weekly, monthly, quarterly results to client and Cardinal Path stakeholders, identifying key ROI metrics
- Self-motivated, detail and process-oriented, with excellent people and time management skills
- Strong ability to weave compelling narratives to explain performance marketing results to multiple levels of client stakeholders
- Excellent comprehension of the digital advertising landscape in PPC, display, social, video, and mobile technologies
- Proven leader and experience in developing digital strategies (1-2 years’ experience in serving as team lead)
- High-level expertise and experience in leveraging PPC, programmatic, re-marketing and paid social display campaigns, as well as utilizing data-centric audience segmentation tools
- Experience executing in most widely used paid-acquisition and SEO-specific platforms such as Google AdWords, DoubleClick, SEMRush, etc. (1-2 years required)
- Experience with data visualization platforms for developing performance marketing results with dashboards and presentations
- Experience in planning and executing conversion testing plans and familiarity with optimization testing platforms
- Heavy utilization and understanding of spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel
- Proven experience in client management with strong communications skills for in-person and telephonic presentations
- 4+ years working in a client results service organization preferably an advertising agency or management consultancy
- 4+ years working in the field of digital analytics and digital marketing
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Economics, Marketing, Computer Science or related field
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our clients’ bottom line.
Cardinal Path is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.