Cardinal Path is a leading digital analytics and marketing firm focused on delivering insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners.
Winners of the Digital Analytics Association 2015 Vendor/Agency award and described as “analytics ninjas” by Forrester Research, we have experience up and down the Business Intelligence stack to include deploying and integrating leading analytics platforms, dashboards, tag management, and statistical analysis technologies. In addition to our digital intelligence services, we offer digital marketing and training services that empower confident investment in the digital space through data-driven decision-making. Our clients include brands such as Mercedes-Benz USA, Merck, Papa Johns, US Cellular, NPR, MSNBC, DeVry and hundreds of others.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist and execute on SEO team tasks to fulfill client audits and ongoing SEO monitoring
- Identify keyword research and analysis to develop quality keyword portfolio utilizing SEO tools and resources
- Prepare and develop comprehensive internal and external link building strategies, reporting and other search engine marketing assistance
- Ability to communicate technical subjects and coordinate with clients to implement recommendations that adhere to white hat SEO best practices
- Keep up-to-date with latest industry trends, technology and changes; evaluate top industry tools
- Work in conjunction with Digital Intelligence, Digital Marketing, and Development team to identify client opportunities across groups
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of experience in search engine optimization
- Passion for digital marketing with a solid understanding of interactive marketing channels (search, online media, website development, etc.) and brand marketing principles
- Experience in search engine optimization including on-page and technical experience as well as knowledge of SEO best practice and implementation
- Intermediate knowledge of keyword research tools and methodologies
- Proficiency with link profile tools and analyzing backlink profiles
- Advanced written and oral communication skills with experience and comfort in presenting key insights and recommendations. SEO copywriting experience a plus.
- Intermediate experience with reporting as well as proficiency with Excel or Google spreadsheets. Knowledge of formulas and advanced functions a plus.
- Proficiency with analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics and advanced skills with webmaster tool features and functionalities.
- Exposure to various CMS systems, and familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Detail oriented and deadline driven with experience working in a fast paced environment.
Team Leadership Skills
- Deals well with the challenges of an internationally dispersed organization in a growing, dynamic company
- Self-motivated, detail-and process-oriented, with excellent people and time management skills
- Use sound judgment to identify issues and escalate them when appropriate.
- Contribute to improvements in processes (technical or business) used by analysts.
- Drive focused decisions within specific areas and be a key contributor to decisions beyond specific scope of role.
- Ability to identify key needs or gaps and provide leadership to close those gaps.
- Resolve disagreements and conflicts constructively, knows when to involve others.
- Learn from mistakes, takes action to apply the learnings and provides peer and team wide feedback for those in immediate area of focus.
- Identify and communicate specific personal growth goals for self.
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our clients’ bottom line.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.