Cardinal Path leverages digital analytics and digital marketing to deliver insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical level to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify opportunities for automation and innovation in the area of web analytics implementation, quality assurance and reporting
- Lead the internal team in the installation, configuration and use of web analytics platforms
- Perform quality assurance tests on web analytics implementations
- Conduct technical training and knowledge sharing in web analytics for clients and the project team
- Work with client development teams to install, configure & use web analytics services such as Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud and others
- Confirms proper configuration and tagging of clients marketing campaigns
- Provide best practices consulting services to clients to enhance their Web analytics platform strategy and technical needs
- Partner with multiple business units within the client’s organization as well as agency partners to ensure they are following analytics and measurement best practices.
- Provide platform training and knowledge sharing in web analytics for clients and the project team
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently on analytics implementations and seeks out expert advice as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or similar
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Tag Management Solutions such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Ensighten, Signal, or Tealium
- Experience with iOS and Android app development
- Experience with SQL-based queries (PHP, MySQL or other), flat-file handling through programmatic code, ETL tools
- Experience and comfort in presenting technical information in front of others
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to problem solve using an objective rational mindset to isolate issues, establish a strategy, communicate this plan to key stakeholders and work through the plan.
- Analytical mindset and ability to break down a business issue into an analytical approach towards an analytics implementation
- Experience with tag auditing tools such as Fiddler, Charles, ObservePoint, WASP.
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our clients’ bottom line.
Cardinal Path is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.